Imagine leaning back in your chair while you lick your lips after accounting for a magnificent meal, knowing that you have not strayed from your goal of losing body fat.
It’s possible? That’s right, and we are going to show you.
When it comes time to diet and show off muscle, bodybuilders have no problem reducing their calorie intake. After all, we all know how to modify this variable.
What drives us crazy is eating six times a day for weeks, because each meal is blander than the last.
We tell ourselves that to get good abs it is worth enduring the monotony, saying goodbye to the flavor and chewing sawdust. But you don’t have to give up flavor to get a magazine body.
Here are some very simple culinary tricks that will help you maintain your nutritional program.
Choose basic foods
Even with basic foods, you can compose delicious meals. Forgotten of any food that contains white flour (processed), because it has very little nutritional value and a high glycemic index. Buy whole-wheat bread, cereal, rice, or pasta.
The whole grains are low in fat and high in fiber and contain complex carbohydrates that turn into long – term energy.
However, be especially careful when choosing cereals.
Avoid instant preparation as if it were a pest since they have added tons of sugar and sodium.
A little trick to know what you buy is to check the number of grams of sugar and carbohydrates that appear on the label, and if they match, it means that it only provides sugar.
A cup of oatmeal with water will take about three minutes to microwave. It’s a few minutes worth waiting for.
You can also add some fruit to make a wonderful breakfast: although you can not forget to take protein.
Fruit and vegetable
Eat vegetables and fruit that, although they contain sugar, are low in fat and provide fiber, vitamins, and minerals necessary for the body, especially in periods of weight loss.
Also, fiber slows down the absorption of sugar and allows you to obtain energy for a longer time.
And we can’t forget that fruit and vegetables brighten up the dishes, which is just what you want.
Do not take prepared salad dressings, because although they are low in fat, they contain sugar. Brighten salads with olive oil and vinegar or lemon juice.
You can also add spices. Accompany the baked potatoes with skimmed yogurt or cheese.
Reduce the fat content of meat by preparing it in the oven, roasted, or cooked. Occasionally you can eat steak and add vegetables.
Before cooking the meat you have to remove the visible fat.
Flavor meat with spices, vegetables, and fat-free marinades. Avoid the meat’s sauce; and nothing to wet the bread.
Make the fish steamed, baked, or cooked. Fresh fish has a light color, a spongy, firm texture, and a distinctive odor.
Almost all fish contains little saturated fat, but omega 3 fatty acids do, which reduce the risk of heart disease and help improve blood circulation.
Furthermore, studies indicate that they accelerate the metabolic process and increase the activity of lipolytic enzymes (fat burning).
Eat beans, peas, and lentils that provide protein and fiber without cholesterol or saturated fat. Substitute one of the weekly meat shots for beans.
You can also take tofu or one of the vegetable protein alternatives on the market; This will ensure you get enough protein to preserve muscle and recover after training during the weight loss program.
Many of those protein products taste pretty good.
How to prepare rich and fat-free food
- Your waist will measure two centimeters less without giving up the flavor thanks to these tricks.
- Substitute iceberg lettuce for spinach, which is tastier and more nutritious. Also always have cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, and other vegetables on hand with plenty of water and fiber. Also, the body spends more calories to digest these vegetables than they provide.
- Add, from time to time (be sensible), to the salad or the sandwich, turkey bacon, which contains less fat than that of pork.
- Drizzle the grilled fish with lemon.
- Use olive oil for salads and sautéed vegetables. This oil provides healthy fats that the body uses to metabolize lipids and for proper cardiovascular function.
- Use vinegar with different flavors to brighten soups and entrees. A few drops will suffice.
- If you like spicy, add chili to your dishes. Also, it accelerates the metabolism.
- Give an Italian touch with some dried tomatoes. They are healthy and provide a lot of flavors.
- Add toasted almonds in moderation to salads and yogurt.
- Whenever possible, season the vegetables with spices. Try parsley, dill, tarragon, curry, garlic, and other plants. If you are tired of brown rice, add cardamom or ginger. The hot paprika or the chili stick with almost everything but do not overdo it.
- Invest some money in nonstick pots and pans that allow you to cook with little oil.
- Cook the fish with the papillote. Spray the fish with a little olive oil so that it does not dry and add some vegetables. Thus, you will retain all the taste and aroma of the ingredients.
As you can see, taking little fat does not mean that you have to sacrifice the flavor. You just have to experiment in the kitchen. The different methods of cooking and the accompaniments or spices will help you to eliminate the excess fat and to be healthier.
Of course, you cannot eliminate all adipose tissue because the body needs a certain amount to function properly and to process vitamins A, D, E, and K.
With these tips, you will notice the difference in your physique and your attitude regarding diet.