Fruit and fats
Choose basic foods
Fruit and vegetable
How to prepare rich and fat-free food
- Your waist will measure two centimeters less without giving up the flavor thanks to these tricks.
- Substitute iceberg lettuce for spinach, which is tastier and more nutritious. Also always have cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, and other vegetables on hand with plenty of water and fiber. Also, the body spends more calories to digest these vegetables than they provide.
- Add, from time to time (be sensible), to the salad or the sandwich, turkey bacon, which contains less fat than that of pork.
- Drizzle the grilled fish with lemon.
- Use olive oil for salads and sautéed vegetables. This oil provides healthy fats that the body uses to metabolize lipids and for proper cardiovascular function.
- Use vinegar with different flavors to brighten soups and entrees. A few drops will suffice.
- If you like spicy, add chili to your dishes. Also, it accelerates the metabolism.
- Give an Italian touch with some dried tomatoes. They are healthy and provide a lot of flavors.
- Add toasted almonds in moderation to salads and yogurt.
- Whenever possible, season the vegetables with spices. Try parsley, dill, tarragon, curry, garlic, and other plants. If you are tired of brown rice, add cardamom or ginger. The hot paprika or the chili stick with almost everything but do not overdo it.
- Invest some money in nonstick pots and pans that allow you to cook with little oil.
- Cook the fish with the papillote. Spray the fish with a little olive oil so that it does not dry and add some vegetables. Thus, you will retain all the taste and aroma of the ingredients.
The ten rules to lose kilos
1) Decrease the number of calories, but do not starve yourself
2) Train hard, but don’t overstrain yourself
3) Stay active, but don’t get burned
4) Be constant, but don’t be bitter
5) Limit carbohydrates, but don’t eliminate them entirely
6) indulge yourself on a whim, but make no mistake about food
7) Train hard, but notice dehydrates
8) Do weights, but don’t expose yourself to injuries
9) Train enough, but don’t forget the rest
10) Get mental, but don’t obsess
I can assure you that I have seen more effort invested in the waist than in any other body area and yet getting good abs is easy, mind you, I don’t want to say easy, but it should not be complicated.
There are several blunders when it comes to tackling work on the abdomen, and the most serious may be that of believing that fat can be burned locally, in a particular area.
It is reasonable to think that abdominal fat can be melted by performing exercises for that area, such as shrinks, trunk and leg raises, twists, waist twists, and so on; however, it is a mistake, because the body does not function like this.
This false concept is strongly rooted due to the advertising made by many companies, who want to make profits, insist on selling a series of gadgets to train the abdomen with large advertising campaigns, relying on the irrefutable fact, according to them, that exercising with their ‘gadgets’ will provide a fat-free abdomen with extraordinary abdominal muscles, which never happens.
Those of you who fall into that kind of idealistic optimism will find that having cut abs will remain a fantasy until you understand how the body destroys fat and does your homework.
You cannot destroy the fat accumulated in the abdomen simply by doing abdominal exercise. Point.
Even though most cultures have heard this statement and claim to understand it, they continue to do things that show they continue to believe that you can lose weight locally.
When you do abdominal exercise, the muscle – under the fat layer – does the job, but it’s not the muscle that magically melts the fat.
Shrinking does not “melt” fat
That thick flaccid cloak that wraps around your waist is not muscled out of shape, nor is it something that can harden and tone, or become muscle.
It is fat and can only be reduced as part of a general plan of elimination.
You may perfectly have well-developed abdominal muscles under that fat, but you will never see them as long as that layer of fat remains the same.
Until you change your diet and general exercise program, you’ll never see those well-trimmed, well-defined abdominal muscles regardless of how many abdominal shrugs, trunk and leg lifts, or waist twists you do.
The abdomen needs rest
Stop doing it, it’s a waste of time. It has not worked for you until now nor will it in the future.
If you think that burning and burning sensation that you feel in the abdomen when you do many abdominal repetitions is ‘proof’ that you are burning waist fat, you are deeply mistaken.
That burning sensation that is perceived in the muscle is the consequence of the accumulation of metabolic residues (lactic acid) from doing many repetitions, it is not something that occurs in fatty tissue.
It is evident that by doing a lot of abdominal exercises you also burn calories and therefore adipose tissue, but not locally from the abdomen.
You cannot choose where in the body you eliminate fat, in the same way, you cannot choose in which area it accumulates. It is simply a physiological fact.
It is necessary to put the whole body in a way to burn fat so that the accumulated fat in the waist begins to disappear.
Have you ever seen someone with well-trimmed abs who was fat in any other area? Of course not and you will never see it.
It is necessary to be defined in the rest of the body so that the abs appear trimmed.